Location: Irvine, CA.
Experienced Product Managers entering the DVE organization are responsible for the production of one or more DVE products from order to delivery. DVE Products incorporate mechanical, electronic, and optical systems. Experienced Product Managers new to DVE are expected to demonstrate expertise in managing outsource product manufacturing vendors.
The Product Manager will coordinate and collaborate with DVE executives and manage production schedules and negotiate deliverables from vendors. The Product Manager will interface with DVE Design Engineers before, during and after production. Manufacturing methodologies and resources will be analyzed for increased efficiency.
Product Manager responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following tasks:
- Provide management of all vendors, supply chain, manufacturing, assembly, warehousing, packaging, and delivery of one or more DVE products.
- Locate production inefficiencies and improve them.
- Ensure product quality control meets DVE specified standards.
- Negotiate DVE vendor relationships in conjunction with DVE executives and counsel.
- Ensure compliance with DVE Project Processes and Best Practices.
- Ensure appropriate resources are engaged to prepare conceptual and definitive estimates and lead estimate reviews for new products.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or other engineering discipline with 6 years demonstrated experience in product management.
- Experience with audio/visual, broadcast, or videoconferencing technology is a plus.
- Advanced oral and written presentation skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point software packages.
- Advanced interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage work and undertake multiple tasks simultaneously.
Send resumes to: info@DVEtelepresence.com
DVE is an Equal Opportunity Employer